This is, by no means, a complete list of what you or your family may need for Summer School – just suggestions.
Remember that Indiana weather changes often so be prepared for anything. Clothing should reflect Bahá’í standards; please NO short shorts or short dresses, strapless tops, halter-tops, or other revealing attire. We are here to deepen in the Word of God and fellowship with our beloved Friends in a caring, considerate, Bahá’í atmosphere.
- Cabins — Bring your own bed and bath linens, including a pillow.
- Main House — Bring your own bath linens. Pillow with pillowcase, bottom sheet and blanket are provided.
- Conference Center — Hotel style, so all linens are included.
- Alarm clock
- Flip-flops for the shower area
- Walking/Hiking shoes
- Sun hat
- Bug repellent
- Water bottle
- Rain poncho
- Prayer book
- Flashlight with batteries
- Medical cards/information
- Necessary medicines