This is, by no means, a complete list of what you or your family may need for Summer School – just suggestions.
Please remember that personal radios, CD or DVD players, televisions, game consoles and other electronic devices ARE NOT permitted at camp as they serve to detract from the spiritual atmosphere we seek to promote.
Remember that Indiana weather changes often so be prepared for anything. Clothing should reflect Bahá’í standards; please NO short shorts or short dresses, strapless tops, halter-tops, or other revealing attire. We are here to deepen in the Word of God and fellowship with our beloved Friends in a caring, considerate, Bahá’í atmosphere.
- Cabins — Bring your own bed and bath linens, including a pillow.
- Main House — Bring your own bath linens. Pillow with pillowcase, bottom sheet and blanket are provided.
- Conference Center — Hotel style, so all linens are included.
- Alarm clock
- Flip-flops for the shower area
- Walking/Hiking shoes
- Sun hat
- Bug repellent
- Water bottle
- Rain poncho
- Prayer book
- Flashlight with batteries
- Medical cards/information
- Necessary medicines